Romantic comedy telling the story of a boy who falls in love with a deaf mute girl only to discover that expressing his love for her is more challenging than he thought
Dir Sabina Sattar, 8 mins, 2014
As a special bonus addition to tonight’s programme, we’re delighted to welcome independent film-maker and TV producer Sabina Sattar to introduce her short film Flowers and to talk about her work as a director and producer.
- What a terrific evening of independent cinema! Sabina Sattar’s passion for making and teaching film shone brightly in Flowers, with its structural build-up of the key gags
- Thanks to Sabina for coming all this way to show us her lovely film Flowers
- Excellent film, so full of surprises. I hope we shall see more of Sabina’s work
- Delightful – may we see more of her films!
- What a sweet film!
- Witty and uncomplicated – well acted and filmed
- A lovely story
- Lesson – love is always love